Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A STORMY MONDAY STORY: Dog Bites and Major Technology Crashes.

Yes, it was a stormy Monday. Talk about a bad day!

I walked down to the mailbox in front of my building and saw my neighbor walking her two dogs. She seems like a nice single lady who apparently felt that her one-bedroom unit could use some company other than a boy or perhaps a girlfriend, so she adopted two rescue dogs. I commend her for doing it. The dogs previous situation was a bit of a nightmare.

Anyway, the dogs look like a mix of a few things but mostly coca-poodle. They’re a bit doofey, and one has a crossed eye. They’re over excited whenever she attempts to walk them; they seemed so excited about going for a walk yet confused about which way to go until the leash into a twisted braid. While I was checking the mail box, the neighbor walked up with her mutts. As soon as I turned away toward the mailbox, Grrrr-aaach! One bite! The little bitch bit me! I event heard it. The nerve of that mutt! I guess they knew I had talked about them to everyone behind their tails for being loony dogs and decided to bark me a thing a two. Guess they showed me!

The day didn’t stop there, my land line went dead; the very very new cell phone Samsung Edge would not open because it did not recognize my thumbprint! (Go figure). Worse yet, I had not created a back-up password. I was locked out of my computer because my house guest decides attempting using my computer by bypassing the password and it locked. I couldn’t even remember the password. Then the printer stopped working after I purchased new ink cartridge and tried to replace it. This day, I needed to turn around and go back to bed for a few hours to rid my head ache and try this all over again. It will be better tomorrow!

by Redd Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment